Tuesday, March 5, 2024

summer abroad

Hey All, The boys and I are enjoying lovely sunny San Diego! life is good! Here are a few pics.
These two have become BFF's. There are still the beatings numerous times daily, but they are actually getting along. It's nice..Nana and Grumps on our Sunday walks in Coronado.A trip to San Diego would'nt be complete without a trip to the Dell Mar Fair!!! Lots of pool time! Jonah is turning into a FISH!!! He can swimm so good! He loves jumping off the diving board!!! He likes to play '3 billy goats gruff' when he jumps off the board. I have to hide under the board and pretend to be the mean old troll under the bridge. He is so funny!And a wonderful 4th! The kids participated in our friends annual 4th of July Neighborhood Parade! It was fun. Colby got to see his old friend Maddie! Then I went to Vegas! I got so see my mom and Todd!!! He just opened a studio and it is amazing!!! He did my hair!!! It looks so great!!! After I got home Colby had his first sleep over!!!!With his old friend Caiden!!! His dad and Jason used to have sleep overs when they were their age!!! full circle...how sweet!
Today we saw "Dispicable Me" and the boys loved it! We are going to try to go to LegoLand's new water park next week!! Should be fun!
more later,
loves

No comments: