Sunday, September 9, 2007

sunday is fun day?


so we had the *class kickoff* at my LSS . here is the new class i'm teaching. 2 6x12 canvas' that we bring to life with *yummy* papers and thickers from *american crafts* (one of my fave co.)and beautiful pics! i hope i get a good turn out. i love it! and i love the idea of dispalying my work on the walls! it's such a shame that we always put them in an album, and never really look at them again. i can't wait to hang it up in the house!
these are not the pics i used. I did use B&W and one each of the boys and one of Jason and I. i just forgot to get a pic befor i turned it in.
Not sure what we will do today...still early. maybe today the aquarium. we'll see. the boys always like it there. Colby has been asking to go here. that is alittle ambitious...don't ya think? maybe when Daddy comes home! whatever we do i will post about it later. promise.
loves

No comments: