Sunday, August 12, 2007

party time!

So, we went to 2 birthday parties yesterday!!! wow! one was down at Mission Bay and the other was in Glendale! we did'nt get home until 11:30 last night! The first party was for one of James friends and the other was my oldest friend Erika's son Oli! he turned one! so cute!
the boys at the bay

oli's number one!
pinata!waiting his turn Erika and I figured out we have known eachother almost 20 years!!!! HOLY! I can't believe that that much time has passed...i still feel 13. how sad that we're getting old but glorious that we are still in eachothers lives after all theses years...i must make a SB page about it! Speaking of SB pages...I have been told that i do'nt post enough SB pages on my blog, so here are a few new ones... (for Erika) most are about Jo because i was trying to finish his first year book.






scraplift off of Elsie...alittle different
these two are Jamie Waters scrapliftsfor my SBS design team layoutjust one of me and Jeni

No comments: