Friday, March 6, 2009

i'm not dead...

and i'm not a vampire...either, but the computer died, though. so we were out of commission for a few days. I lost all of our pictures that i have taken since wqe;ve been here in Espana....i'm pretty bummed out about that. we are still trying to recover them....keep your fingers crossed. So this is a pictureless post. boo.



we just got a new laptop! i still do'nt have my pics from the old one, but, you all know i take a gazillion pics all the time so, i will have pics up soon. this is just an update. i will post a picture heavy post asap!

loves

2 comments:

erika said...

so sad for you...I am in fear of losing my harddrive, I reallly need to back up all of my photos to an external harddrive asap.

how are you? get my package? :)

Christy's Closet said...

I've been stalking your blog and was starting to think something happened. That's really crappy, I hope you can get them back. We got an external hard drive for the photos and I highly recommend it.

Glad to hear you're alive and doing ok. Give hugs and kisses to all those boys! BTW, do you know when/if you're coming this summer?