Friday, May 2, 2008

NSD!!!

a whole day devoted to this awesome hobby!!! i *love* it! i will be at my LSS for the festivities! they have an amazing day planned! prizes, food, games, make~n~ takes and so much more!! if you live in the San Diego area you should so check it out! it's gonna be *RAD*! I will be doing a make~n~take and spending the whole day {sans kiddos} with my scrappy girly friends!!! YEAH! My good friend Erika is actually driving down to San Diego to spend the day with me. a miracle in itself! { just kidding, E. you know i love you!} i am so excited!! and my wonderful friend Christy {bfc} who is sooo talented and on the DT with me at yellowbird will be scrapping the day away with us! so much FUN!

what are your palns for National Scrapbook Day?!? what ever it is create something amazing! all the cool kids are doing it! and so am i.

loves

No comments: