Friday, May 16, 2008

new projects! {scrappy post}

i was totally inspired by Rachel (from RV) She made this wonderful chandelier out of Hambly transparencies (i know, amazing) so i was inspired to do one myself. Of course every *lift* starts out the with the same idea, but never turns out the same. So here is my take. i added pictures and embellies! i didn't use Hambly, i used an acrylic 12x12 sheet. Thanks for the inspo Rachel!

And did this layout *lift* from the super talented Michelle Clement! again, it started the same, but in the end it's different! i really love both of my projects!
the journaling is a song from the Juno soundtrack. love that song! i ALSO tried a new thing! i put some pigment in a spray bottle with water and sprayed my page...oh my! look at this! i love how it came out! i think i might do this on all my pages!
It's really starting to get HOT!!! so we set up the bouncy pool!!

that's all for now!

loves

3 comments:

Jason P said...

Who's the new kid in the pool, Josephina? Looks like you're all having fun, can't wait for some water sports when I get home.

Jana said...

Very cute mobile!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the shout-out, girl! =) I loove the page you made from the lift!! fab! Also, the Rachel lift is great, too!