Monday, February 11, 2008

so many valentines, so little time!

so today i took the boys to my LSS to do some valentines for their classes...let me tell you, what a fiasco. we made 33 cute little cards that the boys decorated themselves. i did'nt have my camera, so no pics, but they are cute. i will take a pic later.

oh i am so excited about my first CHA experience! i am meeting my long time pal Erika down in the OC for the festivities! i have seen some sneek peaks and man, i wish we could buy stuff there! it's probably for the best...

here is a cute little video of Squishy playing with his trains... watch his expression and listen whenthe trains fall...priceless.

got to talk to Jasy today!!! yeah! we talked for like and hour! it was great! the boys were all home to say hi too! it was perfect. an early Valentine.

hope you all have a lovey V~Day.

loves

No comments: