Wednesday, February 13, 2008

best day ever!!!! CHA!!!

HOLY MOLY! what a day! i just got home from CHA!!! WOWSA! i was so excited! i got to see all the new yummy goones that will be available soon!!! My dear friend Erika met me there and we toured the show together! it was great! then i got to meet the fab Elsie Flannigan and Heidi Swapp!!!! they were soooo nice! YEAH! i also got to meet the *BaM PoP* robot!! so cute! then it was off to the *American Crafts* booth!!! oh my, so beautiful! the *spring fling* line is awesome! the people that work at for that company are so nice! they gave E and I some *SwEEt* goodies to take home....OH BOY! i loved every minute of my day! then when i got home i had a package on my doorstep! he loves me!!! what a nice surprise! i love you, lova. happy V-Day

No comments: